The compilations that I post here were originally made for my own enjoyment and that of my family, but out of the generosity of my heart I want to share them with the world ! They are made with tracks from my own vinyl collection but also from tracks that I've collected trough the years from all over the internet. It's impossible to credit the original poster, but consider yourself utterly thanked.


31 jul 2022

Follow me to the Sleepy Lagoon...

Temperatures are rising... It feels like we're living on the equator. 

This calls for the perfect soundtrack! Exotique Belgique Vol. II

Tracks

01 Taboo '69 - Burt Blanca & The King Creoles
02 Allahabad - Jack Say & His Orchestra
03 Istanbul - Twisters
04 Hindu Love Song - Francis Bay
05 Soembawa - Carlo Deman
06 Sugar Moon - The Waikikis
07 Hawaiian War Chant - The Jokers
08 Temptation - John Evans and the Big Band
09 Taboo - Don Catelli and the All Stars
10 Misirlou - The Jokers
11 City Baba - The Midnights
12 Babalu - Francis Bay & His Orchestra
13 Caravan - Henry Segers
14 Koula Koula - Audy Kans & The Wijarocs
15 Yellow Bird - The Waikikis
16 Sleepy Lagoon - Francis Bay
17 Return To Paradise - John Evans And The Big Band
18 Pagan Love Song - The Waikikis
19 Zumba - Francis Bay & his Orch. (feat. Freddy Sunder)
20 Tiki Tiki Puka  - The Waikikis
21 Wah Wah (Live) - Bobbejaan Schoepen

Another expedition into the weird world of Belgian Exotica. Who will be brave enough to take the plunge ?

Again I've added a little booklet with info on the featured artists. It can be found in the Cover folder.
 

3 opmerkingen: