The compilations that I post here were originally made for my own enjoyment and that of my family, but out of the generosity of my heart I want to share them with the world ! They are made with tracks from my own vinyl collection but also from tracks that I've collected trough the years from all over the internet. It's impossible to credit the original poster, but consider yourself utterly thanked.


31 jul 2024

Ciao Bellissima !

 Time for another volume of MM's 'European Holiday Destinations' compilations. Let's swing by Italy again, and dream of cruising in a convertible past the Amalfi Coast...


Tracks

01 Io Lavoro - I Camaleoni
02 Prendi Un Fiammifero - Gli Innominati
03 Tam Tam - The Rogers
04 Lady Jane - I New Dada
05 Volando - Dik Dik
06 Non Dirmi Niente - Ornella Vanoni
07 Qui Ritornerai - Rita Pavone
08 La Nostra Favola - Jimmy Fontana
09 Luna Del Lunedì - Bobby Solo  
10 Torna A Casa Ragazzina Beat  - Elio Cipri
11 O Carpinteiro - Ronnie Von
12 Preghéro Pt. Uno - Adriano Celentano
13 Non Mi Pentiro - Jenny Luna
14 Puoi Farmi Piangere - The Planets
15 La Casa Del Sole - Marcellos Ferial
16 Una Verita' - I Motowns
17 Ciao Ciao Ciao - Rocky Roberts e i Pyrañas
18 Era Bella - I Profeti
19 Lacrime E Pioggia - Armando Savini
20 La Bambolina Che Fa No No No - Quelli
21 Little Man - Milva
22 Addio Angelina - Bobby Solo
23 Ho visto un film - Gianni Morandi
24 Datemi Un Martello - Rita Pavone 

 

Enjoy, and keep cool !


You can find the new compilation in the Comments!

If you want to check out the previous volumes in this series, feel free to grab them here...

MM's Stereo - Wunderbar

MM's Stereo -  Vive La France II

MM's Stereo - Vive La France

MM's Stereo - Fabelhaft

MM's Stereo - Bella Italia


4 opmerkingen: