The compilations that I post here were originally made for my own enjoyment and that of my family, but out of the generosity of my heart I want to share them with the world ! They are made with tracks from my own vinyl collection but also from tracks that I've collected trough the years from all over the internet. It's impossible to credit the original poster, but consider yourself utterly thanked.


1 jul 2023

Let's Cruise Down Laurel Canyon!

 A bunch of creative, crazy, beautiful and genius people lived and loved on Laurel Canyon. This compilation is a taste of the music that was made by the residents of this evocative place. 


Tracks

01 Suzanne - All I Want
02 Maynard Ferguson - Country Road
03 The Rebels - Creeque Alley
04 The Corporation - Daydream Believer
05 Caterina Valente - So Happy Together
06 Tony Mimms - Marrakesh Express
07 Mary Travers -  Doctor My Eyes
08 James Moore - No More Mr Nice Guy
09 Sandy Denny - Easy to Slip
10 Mike Curb & The Waterfall - Love Street
11 Kerrie Biddell - You've Got A Friend
12 Kevin Roth - Nightingale
13 Tamiko Jones - Blossom
14 Continental uptight band - Cody cody
15 Gabor Szabo, The California Dreamers - Twelve-Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming To The Canyon)
16 Rita Coolidge - Love Has No Pride
17 Linda Ronstadt - Simple Man, Simple Dream
18 Robb Strandlund - Hot Burrito #1
19 Victor Bacchetta - Been To Canaan
20 Buffy Sainte-Marie - For Free

If you want to hear all these people 'playing real good for free'... just go down to the comments. 

Enjoy,

MM

3 opmerkingen: