The compilations that I post here were originally made for my own enjoyment and that of my family, but out of the generosity of my heart I want to share them with the world ! They are made with tracks from my own vinyl collection but also from tracks that I've collected trough the years from all over the internet. It's impossible to credit the original poster, but consider yourself utterly thanked.


1 mei 2023

Lowland ScreenThemes

 The Lowlands are in this case the Netherlands and the upper part of Belgium. They share the same language and co-produced a lot of Movie projects. It was common to see Dutch an Flemish actors playing side by side. Have Dutch directors in Flemish movies and vice versa... 

Monsieur Maurice made a compilation with themes from the big and the small screen for you all to enjoy.

Tracks

01 Ann Christy - Een Woord Van Liefde
02 Jaap Dekker - Waarheen
03 Otto Ketting - Main Title (Dr. Pulder Zaait Papavers)
04 Liesbeth List - Zonder Jou
05 Rogier van Otterloo - Help!
06 Barry Rodgers Orchestra - Hurry Scurry
07 Roger Mores - Het Verloren Paradijs (Instrumental)
08 Tonny Eyk Orchestra  Chanson Pour Milan
09 Rogier Van Otterloo - Rosa Turbinata
10 Monique van de Ven - Als Je Weet Wat Liefde is
11 Laurens Van Rooyen - Martha
12 Marian Carriga - If That’s All That Love Is (Instrumental)
13 Laurens Van Rooyen -  Intro Brandende Liefde
14 Julius Steffaro - Tune I
15 Pim Koopman - Doctor Vlimmen Theme
16 Ruud Bos Orchestra - Killy The Kid
17 Erik van der Wurff - Roomservice
18 Kayak - Lost Blue Of Chartres
19 Margriet Eshuijs - Liliane
20 Jaap Dekker - Weet Je Dat II 

Let yourself be surprised !


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Enjoy some Lowland Filmscores HERE 
    With pleasure,
    MM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. All new to me! Thanks for the sharing. MM.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. thanks but Mediafire won't allow me to access this. It says "Rosa Turbinata" by Louis Van Dijk, Toots Thielemans, Wim Overgaauw may be available for download from Amazon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. When you get this message It helps if you try to download it again a few times. If the problem stays, let me know and I will provide a new link.
      MM

      Verwijderen
  4. Try a different browser? Rogier van Otterloo - Help! is cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen