31 mrt. 2012

The last Diva has left the building

I love these BB tunes.
And her voice is so iconic and connected to his music... it's like they are inseparable.


As you may have noticed. I'm experiencing some difficulties with my download services. I'm experimenting a bit here. Don't mentioning title or artist might keep the 'robots' away from discovering me. Other tips are always welcome in the comments.
I don't like the idea of going private...
My whole purpose with this blog is to have people 'stumble' upon it and have them discover this kind of music. A kind of music they might have looked down upon, or they've forgotten...
Going private means that the only visitors will be people who already know this kind of music, and who already can appreciate it. 
You see, I love recruiting new souls into Lounge and Easy-heaven ;-)

It's the last day of March. So the last Diva has left the building.
If all goes well I will be starting the new theme tomorrow. (so you'll be gettin' two this weekend !)
So come and visit.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?d2ys4s2a9q87ckl
    http://www.sharebeast.com/pv8qonokzmmv

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen