5 feb. 2011

Ritmos Tropicales - David Carroll and his Orchestra

A nice record from Mercury's Super Stereo Sound series.


Side 1
01 In a little Spanish town
02 The breeze and I ( Andalucia)
03 Heartaches
04 Patricia
05 Besame Mucho
06 Parakeet

Side 2
01 By heck cha-cha-cha
02 Oye negra
03 I could have danced all night
04 Bijou
05 The lamp of memory
06 Baia

As you can see the cover is damaged a bit. Otherwise in fine condition.
My favorite tracks on this one are : In a little Spanish Town, The breeze and I, Besame Mucho and Baia

Want more ? Go see the comments.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ritmos Tropicales
    David Carroll and his Orchestra

    222 003 MWY - Mercury - '70s ?

    Side 1
    01 In a little Spanish town
    02 The breeze and I ( Andalucia)
    03 Heartaches
    04 Patricia
    05 Besame Mucho
    06 Parakeet

    Side 2
    01 By heck cha-cha-cha
    02 Oye negra
    03 I could have danced all night
    04 Bijou
    05 The lamp of memory
    06 Baia

    MP3 @ 320 kbps

    Ritmos Tropicales (Rapidshare)

    Ritmos Tropicales (Mediafire)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dear Heidi:

    I did like your blog very much. Excelent taste and wonderful gravations. Thank you for the good work.!!
    From Brazil

    Roberto

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. To Roberto and Anonymous : It's my pleasure. I hope to see you again in the future.
    Heidi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I just love this latin groove. I get warm all over. Thank You for sharing!

    Sten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. MUCHAS GRACIAS , EXELENTE TRABAJO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. To Sten, Jymmysalsa an Richard : Thank you for visiting an appreciating my music. Hope to see you again.

    Heidi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen